What we believe naturally leads to why we believe, and finally to living our beliefs. As a Christian congregation, in Connection Groups, and as individual Christians the Christian Faith is shared together, is a trusting faith in a person’s heart, and it is a faith expressed in Christian living.
God is with us when gathered for worship to work through the Bible, Baptism, and the Lord’s Supper so that we believe the Gospel or Good News of forgiveness of sins through Jesus. (Hebrews 10:28; Romans 1:16; Romans 10:17)
- In worship God is both awesome (so be reverent) and approachable (so be relaxed).
- We may express our worship of God in many and various ways.
- Messages are always relevant and relational based on God’s Word with Jesus at the center.
God is with us when gathered with one another in Connection Groups to build each other up in the Gospel by sharing in missions, fellowship, service, study, and worship. (Acts 2:42-47; Ephesians 5:19-21)
- Prayer is real and powerful.
- Children and teens are not the church of tomorrow. They are the church of today.
- Our purpose is to encourage the ongoing spiritual growth of believers of all ages.
God is with us and before us as we are called to follow Jesus in order to join with Him in the mission of bringing the Gospel to our neighbors by sharing His love in our words and deeds. (Matthew 4:19; Matthew 28:18-20; Luke 24:46-47; 1 John 3:16-18)
- Joining Jesus on His mission inspires and ignites us to action.
- The family of God is a “hospital for sinners, not a club for saints”.
- Nothing is more exciting than when God finds and restores a person to Him and s/he puts their faith and trust in Jesus, receiving His grace.
Find out “How Can I Believe?”
You may also contact us with specific questions.